Hello Maastricht lovers,
Autumn is here and our program ” Autumn in Maastricht ” has already started!!! We would like to thank you for joining our events and supporting our ideas. In Meet Maastricht, we love photography! That’s why we organize once more a photo contest for all of you, amateur and professional photographers. This year, we warmly invite you to share with us your favorite spots of Autumn in Maastricht. Maastricht is so marvelous during autumn! Take your smartphones and your cameras, go for a walk and let us discover this autumn’s beauty through your eyes!
For this contest, we are very proud and happy to cooperate once more with Museum aan het Vrijthof. But let’s have a look at all details and info about the contest as well as the prize of this year!
These are the rules:
- Be creative and take a picture of a spot in Maastricht, which represents the theme: Autumn in Maastricht.
- Upload it to your social media (Facebook, instagram, twitter etc.) with the hashtag #meetmaastricht
- The deadline is 01.11.2018. After that, we are going to upload all photos in our FBpage for being available to the public (in case you do not agree with the re-posting of your pictures, you can contact us and we will eliminate you from the competition). After that, the 10 most popular pictures will be sent to the final judge (details below).
- All pictures will be uploaded with credits to their owners.
- And of course this will not come without a prize! The famous Maastricht photographer Guy van Grinsven is going to select the final winner and the photo will be displayed in Museum aan het Vrijthof.
Are you excited??? So are we!!
We are looking forward to see your photos!
Meet Maastricht team